Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sometimes mother nature has its own ways to remind us...

Yesterday, while driving back from work I saw a beautiful scene in the sky. The moment I looked at it my heart was filled with joy. For my mind and heart which were filled with rage, disagreement anger and disappointment with all the current happenings in our country from last few days , it came in as a relief.

I clicked the above picture from my home (Hyderabad) yesterday night

It's like someone telling us to something; conveying a strong message, "To stand as one even in our deepest grief's" and answer back the cowards that no matter what we Indians always stand as one!!!

Coming to the above picture, its The Moon-Jupiter-Venus. It was a spectacular sight and I relished it very much. When I googled for more information I came to know that we won’t see this kind of incident for another 44 years.

If you don’t mind losing the moon, Venus and Jupiter will repeat this gig in 2011 and again in 2012, once in the morning and once in the early evening. But the next time the moon, Venus, and Jupiter gather like this will be Nov. 18, 2052. Reserve your seat now :-)...

1 comment: