Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yuppie, I hit 6 months...

Today I completed 6 months and I am feeling great about it. My Mom woke up early in the morning(as usual) and made a beautiful cake for me with the instructions from my Paternal Grand Mother. I wish my Mom makes me a cake every month :-), actually that's for my Dad ;-).

That's the cake... Yummy:


It was just Me, Mom and Dad. I sat in my dad's lap and cut the cake with his help. I just got a pinch of it and rest was swooshed off from my sight :-(

Food, camera and my dad in the front - I am a happy girl:
My Dad thinks this is just a small milestone compared to the whole list of things he had planned for me. I guess he is just waiting for me to grow up and understand so that he can start his "Blah Blah Blah...Yada Yada Yada". Even now he does his "Blah Blah Blah...", I just laugh (Ignore) and he is a happy man.

More later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kongrats! :)

Anonymous said...

heeehe Nice one. I didn't knew you have blog

Elio Milay said...

Delicious cake, and delicious baby. Wich one can I take for breakfast?