Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Monsoooooooooooooon's are Cooooool

I got the above click @ Botanical Gardens, Hyderabad last Sunday. More pictures @ Picasa & Flickr

Monsoon is my favorite season. I Love and enjoy everything about it. Starting from Getting drenched in rain(riding the bike in rain, walking in the rain), The way it smells when rain hits the earth, Sitting under the shade and just looking at the rain, hearing the rain lying in the bed, Seeing TV with something hot to drink or eat, wrapped my in my blanket and reading, listening to music, Staring at the sky to see some amazing cloud formations, Standing at the door looking at the rain and getting nostalgic, Looking along the water form/taking random paths and more and more....

Apart from all these feelings, in rainy season we get to see various new forms of life which you will not see in any other season. We will see various types of snails, insects, different kinds of algae, plants and not to mention birds and other reptiles. I can spend hours just walking and looking/appreciating the natures wonders.

And for a shutter bug like me it’s a fortune of subjects out there, as you are never short of subjects in monsoons. Just walk into your portico/ corridor/terrace you will find something or the other to shoot.

After many weeks, I got to go to Photography Expedition and it was to Botanical Gardens at Kondapur, Hyderabad. Though I was here many times for Photography, It was a different experience in monsoon. We (Sajjad and his daughter Afra, Ashok and me) sat for hours just enjoying the breeze and talking. It was fun.

You can get the glimpse of the clicks I got at @ Picasa & Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama you are cmoing up with cool stuff. After reading the article I am feeling how badly I missing the monsoon....

Anonymous said...

Great photos!