Thursday, October 25, 2007

Breaking 'all' the rules!!

Strange, this mind is!! Don't know how it relates to things which are no way related with each other. Sometimes it brings up things that we never knew that they have happened.

Yesterday when I was driving back home in Hyderabad traffic :-) which, as usuall was moving at snail pace, I got to see this bike rider beside me. What special with this guy? I can say everything...he was breaking all the possible Traffic rules. Myself being a strict follower of traffic rules, I was looking at him agape.

Check out the list of rules he was breaking:

1. They were riding 'tricky'. That means they were three people seated on the two wheeler which is meant for two.
2. No Helmet
3. The person who was riding was talking on his cell phone.
4. The number plate had Chiranjivi's photo and some designs through which the number was barely visible.
5. And with all this he was trying to rush through the heavy traffic into wrong route.

I couldn't help appreciating this guy's audacity of breaking all the rules, that too in peak timings were cops will be on their toes to issue tickets.

So, why did I write about Brain in the first line of this post?..... When I was staring at this guy appreciating his audacity, from no where this song of Michael learns to Rock(MLTR) - 'Breaking the rules' came up to my mind and I started humming it. The song was no way related to the scene I was seeing, but it came from somewhere deep inside my mind.

I was only surprised, as it was more than 5 years that I heard that song. I was a great fan on MLTR back in college and spent hours listening to their songs. But after college never got much time to follow and all those vanished in thin air.

I think my mind had a strong entry for that song as it came from no where, amidst the pressure of driving in that heavy traffic and after work tiredness. That's why I said initially, Strange, this mind is!!

MLTR - Breaking the Rules is a great song and here it is with lyrics for you to savor:



MLTR - Breaking the Rules

On the street you are listening to every beat of your heart
Want to know if it's working and you're still alive
On your feet you are walking around with your clothes torn apart
In a nightmare where the question is how to survive

In this dangerous land
I'm trying the best that I canto be a respectable man
So won't you listen won't you listen to me
Chorus:I'm breaking the law if you don't give me more than public attention
I'm breaking the rules gonna act like a fool

On the street you are looking so hard for a place for the night
All you want is understanding of your basic rights

In this dangerous land
I'm trying the best that I can to be a respectable man
So won't you listen won't you listen to me
Chorus:I'm breaking the law if you don't give me more than public attention
I'm breaking the rules gonna act like a fool
I'm crossing the line if you don't give me time on your television
I've got something to say don't push me away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hallo Bharani... ^___^

nice posting, i love this song too.
have a nice day..

indonesian,
Dhetea.