Friday, October 12, 2007

Today's fortune!

Before I start off with anything on this, let me put forth that, I am kind of a person who does not believe in fortune or luck. I just believe that smart/hard work pays, sometimes it may come late but it will surely pay :-).

Coming to today's fortune, I know that there will be Today's Fortune on the home page of Orkut but I have never payed attention to it and never bothered to read it. But somehow, when I logged in today my eyes went straight to "that" field and guess what I saw there:

Today's fortune: A thrilling time is in your immediate future

Hmm...... that seems to be a good one. hmm... Thrilling? What kind of thrilling? Horror? Suspense? Action? Adrenalin gushing? that's one thrilling thought and it also says in "immediate future" that's more thrilling with weekend ahead of me!

Happy weekend to you all and have a "Thrilling" one!! ;-)

No comments: