Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gandipet and Somewere in Gachibowli Trips

Coiling my fingers, more pictures @ http://picasaweb.google.com/bharani.surineni/GandipetAndSomewereInGachibowli


This weekend was a long weekend for me. Not official though, I had to bunk office on Monday to make it a long weekend :-). I was tired as I had to ride in summer sun on Saturday and Sunday. So, I decided to take complete rest for one day. I did nothing but sleep and eat.

Every weekend we visit any one place with our photography gang and get few clicks. It is sad that I did not get to go anywere from last two weeks as I was tied up with some work or another.

Before that Our trips were to Gandipet and Somewere in Gachibowli. We has loads of fun clicking and walking.

Below are some clicks I got at those places:





No comments: