Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My dream come true

Me with a live snake

I was always fascinated by snakes and wanted to take a look at them from close quarters. One day we were returning from one of our photography expedition to rocks and mountains at interior parts of Gachibowli, we saw a snake in the water pool on the road.

We stopped by, got few clicks of the snake. I was so amazed that I could not resist holding it in my hands. The sanke was too delicate than I expected. I got a feeling that I might kill it accidently holding it too tight. Once everyone got their clicks of the snake we left it back into the bushes. Watch out for the clicks I got in my future albums.

Though it was a small snake, it was an amazing experience to me which I will never forget. I wish that I get to interact with bigger snakes in future.

No comments: