Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Super Nostalgic Song - YAARON by K.K.

Whenever I hear this song, I feel like my entire life is being replayed in my mind. This song talks about Friendship and love. All my friends, those fun times we had, small fights, some of them moving to different countries to persue their dreams, everything just feels like it happend yesterday!

I feel that only Friendship is the only purest form of love after Parental love. What's life without friends. As the song starts with...

Yaaron, dosti badi hi haseen hai
Ye na ho to, kya phir, bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to ho razdaar Begaraz tera ho yaar Koi to ho raazdaar..

Also, if we treat our life partners like friends, I guess there will be no misunderstanding or fights because only in friendship we accept the person for what she or he is. He he he...I think I am thinking like an uncle now...ha ha ha!! (Which I am)

Yaaron, mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Ye na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to dilbar ho yaar Jisko tujhse ho pyar Koi to dilbar ho yaar..

I cannot even think of myself without friends who were/are/will be there for me no matter what might happen. They are there with me to scold me, correct me, help me and share all the joy I am in.

Teri har ek buraee pe dante woh dost
Gham ki ho dhoop to saaya bane tera woh dost
Nache bhi woh teri khushi me...



So friends, lets celebrate our friendship to the every moment we have to the rest of our lives!!

Missing all the friends who are not around and thanks for all the friends who are around!!!!

No comments: